Thursday, April 20, 2006

55th btw Lex & 3rd


This is absolutely in my top 5 broken bikes ever.

Outside a Chinese restaurant they are throwing away a freezer unit and two bikes. They stripped the bikes down and put them in the freezer on the sidewalk for the trash. I found this right across the street from my new apartment. I couldn't believe my luck--practically right on my doorstep!! I was so excited about it that a small group of workers from the restaurant who were outside on their smoke break got a big kick out of me laughing to myself and excitedly taking pictures of their trash. I could see and hear them talking about me as I walked down the street...but for this kind of score, I don't care who says what, this is a beauty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home